facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fresh air and some snow !




This afternoon, I went to col de Faisses again despite some snow falls the previous days. The ride to the top was a bit difficult because of the snow, even with a 4 wheels drive, certainly because of the summer tires. Temperature was cool, about 8 degrees, and conditions smooth, with around 6 to 8 m/s. I was alone adn had the entire slope for me :) !


I used the mobius action cam in photo mode, and timelapse to take to onboard picture with the cam attached at the wing tip. I also did some video with the mobius and also the GoPro on the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...