facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Weasel Limited Edition is waiting ...

My Weasel Limited Edition is finished and waiting patiently for her first flight. Unfortunately, the weather is not very cooperative with either sunny days with now wind, or strong wind with rain :(

Here are some pictures taken 4 weeks ago. Don't be afraid, some pictures look strange thanks to my camera which can produce some visual effect out of the camera (fish eye effect, miniature fake).



1 comment:

  1. Hi Pierre,

    Please take my greetings about your work on this beautiful website.
    You are a very important figure for the soaring scenario!
    Looking forward to meet you in the near future.

    Best regards from Brazil!

    André Jeber Demétrio

    andre.jeber@me.com

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...