facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pike Precision electro fuselage

I recently received from Samba Mmodel my Pike Precision electro fuselage. Below are some pictures of it. the fuselage arrives with the servos tray ready to mount, servos being upside down in this configuration. elevator snakes are in place. A small pocket with accessories such as the wing connector (green MPX connectors) and wires, ball clevises. the fuselage is shorter thant the glider version, present the same inner section, that is to say it is very tight. The motor must be as inrunner, with gear train. Several combination of motor/propeller/ESC are possible. On my side, I will reused my Kontronik Kira 480-43.

For further information you can contact Samba Model. I will start the assembly soon and will post the progress here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...