facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Strega RCRCM

I received this morning 2 pictures of the Strega I won at the color scheme contest on RCgroups.

It just looks great and I'm pretty happy with the result. It's funny and interesting to see a drawing becoming "alive" in the real world :)

The plane should be shipped on Friday to its new home !!!






I'm now impatient to receive it and fly it.

Specifications:

  • Wing span: 2.9m
  • Length: 1.46m
  • Wing aerofoil: JH8 series 8%, 7.5%, 7% blended
  • Tail aerofoil: JH8-10-sym
RCRCM website

Distributor for France : http://www.wittnaircomposite.com/

Stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...